Sunday, September 3, 2017

CARYL - "When You Say Nothing At All"





Hi Everyone,

I'm excited to be back with a new post about our favorite ship of the Apocalypse!





I happened to randomly hear the song I chose for this video a few months ago and I was like that is so CARYL! It really made me think about the depth of their relationship and how they have such an understanding of each other that they can have a conversation without even talking. They know what the other one is thinking and feeling just by looking into their eyes. It comes from a strong level of connection they share from the abusive scars of their past, and all they've had to overcome in the present. What they have together is so special that it cannot be defined by words......it can only be expressed through love.




A few weeks ago on Twitter I asked what some of your favorite aspects of Caryl's relationship is, and I just love this response from @M8ofClay!



Beautifully said, Carolin.....and wonderful points about their unconditional bond.




Well I guess that's all until next time, and let's hope we get even more Caryl goodness in Season 8!

Love you guys,
-GG 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment