Wednesday, January 24, 2018

WALKER WONDERLAND - Episode 1





Hi Everyone!

I hope you all had a beautiful holiday season and will have a blessed 2018. 💖

I am excited about this new year as I have taken a leap of faith by starting my own podcast series called, "Walker Wonderland". I have wanted to do this for awhile but I would always let my nerves get in the way, until I finally decided that there is no better time to try something new than at the start of a new year!




So if you enjoy my TWD posts here on my blog than please give my podcast a listen. I feature 3 fun segments and talk all things The Walking Dead.....(and Carol of course). 😍






Also don't forget to subscribe to my channel if you liked what you heard! I will post a new episode of "Walker Wonderland" on Sunday, Feb. 4th. 


Love & Hugs,
-GG




No comments:

Post a Comment