Friday, October 20, 2017

CAROL - SUMMER RECAP





Hi Everyone,

It has been a LONG summer hiatus as usual for The Walking Dead fans but before it returns this Sunday, I thought it would be fun to recap some of the best moments that the past several months have brought us!








These are two of my favorite promo pics that were released over the summer. I just love how MARRIED they look!!! It does seem like AMC is possibly trying to hint of a closer relationship between Carol and Daryl based on the many promos of the two of them, however I will believe it when I see it as I know Caryl shippers have been teased for 8 long years. I have to say though that these pics leave me highly hopeful! 







These are my favorite scenes from the season 8 trailer that was released at San Diego Comic-Con. I like to imagine all the deep thoughts that could be going through Carol's mind as she notices the flower on the wall where she is sitting. I also loved seeing Carol as her true WARRIOR self preparing the Kingdom for battle like...... "Cover your ears because you are not strong enough to withstand the awesomeness that I'm about to throw down"!
*SAYONARA SAVIORS* 









Speaking of SDCC.....these lovely pictures that Ms. McBride was kind enough to bless us with MAKES MY HEART MELT! I love snack time with McReedus which actually sounds like a web series that I would totally watch! Another favorite is the ultimate squad goals of Lauren, Danai and Melissa. 
#SLAYED






The NYCC panel video of Ms. Melissa McBride will probably go down as one of my favorites ever just from the wild cheers of the audience alone. It kinda gives me chills because I am so proud of the progress that Carol has made and all that she has endured and yet is still here fighting the good fight for her family, but I am even more proud and grateful for the love and passion that Melissa has poured into this beautiful character. It truly inspires so many lives and I hope to one day get the chance to hug her in person & tell her thank you!





I love the Carol fandom so much and the beautiful piece of fan art above is by @pookiesmcbride on Twitter. It features the names of many McBriders and she is going to present it to Melissa at Walker Stalker Atlanta. I can't wait to hear how much she likes it!








If the above content does not make you want to jump in the bed and cry yourself to an early grave then you are probably in the wrong place. The depth and emotion that these two characters share is best represented in THE WAY THEY HUG EACH OTHER! I think it has become their "thing". I am still holding out hope for a kiss this season but honestly those hugs are the very definition of LOVE!








I saved my favorite thing for last! Let me just say that whoever had the idea to dress the cast like royalty and then have Norman and Melissa pose as the rightful King and Queen of the Apocalypse, deserves all the AWARDS in the world!!! I loved this photo shoot so much that I even had to put together a little tribute to it in the video above. I literally have no more words on this subject! #Speechless



Well....I think that about covers everything for now. I hope you have enjoyed reliving these moments as much as I have. Starting next week I am hoping to do a weekly podcast after each new episode so stay tuned! 

Until then.....WE ARE GOING TO WAR!

Love & Hugs,
-GG



4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful recap! Thank you so much! I never thought I´d find a TV Show that excites me as much as TWD. I never thought I´d find an artist that inspires me as much as Melissa does. And, I never thought I´d find a fandom as lovely as the McBriders! One day I´ll meet some of you, I´m sure. Maybe next year, same time?
    Keep providing us with your wonderful posts and thoughts, GG. Oh and remember: when you meet Melissa next week, hug her until you´re out of breath, OK?!
    Much love and hugs from Carolin

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s an amazing recap yes! We were blessed with so much Carol/Caryl and Melissa promo during this hiatus! & you can give me more, I’m more than ready ahaha
    And the gifs you used on each parts represent me so well ahaha
    I’m deeply in love with Carol... I know I said that a million times but I can’t thank Melissa enough for giving life to Carol! ♥️ she’s such an inspirational character! Just as much as Melissa!
    I’m so grateful to be part of the McBriders!
    Melissa is a real source of inspiration! ♥️
    I’m so excited to meet her again next week!
    And so excited to meet each one of you... yo really need to see each other Hailey ��☺️
    Are you ready for some TWD craziness?! Ahah
    Until then, let’s enjoy the TWD premiere... and see our fave ship on screen!
    Caryl is risen! Hee hee
    Much love to you! ♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could literally live on this page! Such wonderful Caryl moments. And the hug from the premier...that is a hug from two people who love each other and are comfortable in each other's personal space ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I second that! That’s amazing and so sweet to see that they’re comfortable around each other to hug like this!
      You can clearly see they love each other so deeply! ♥️♥️♥️👌🏼

      Delete