Wednesday, November 15, 2017

TWD - Favorite Moments From 8x04







Hi Everyone!

I really do not even know where to begin with this weeks episode since the entire thing was my FAVORITE! I did my best to choose the moments that really inspired and moved me the most so let's get to it.....




The video above pretty much made itself as I was so overcome with emotions after 8x04 that I literally poured everything that it made me feel about this season into it. The level of strength that Carol and Daryl are using to win this war is a constant reminder of everything that they have had to overcome to lead them to this place of victory. Carol's journey will forever touch me the most just because it really speaks to me in a personal way. I can very much relate to who her character was in the early seasons and to see the growth of who she is now inspires me to keep fighting in my own life. I think what moves me the most about her story is that it is such a beautiful example of what can happen when you choose to not give up!






I could honestly watch our precious Queen Machine SLAY all day!!! She is literally over qualified for these stupid Saviors. I mean she single handedly took out a whole community at Terminus, so she basically ate these losers for breakfast! At this point I am begging for a scene just between Carol and Negan but I know that can't happen for awhile since she would bury his butt the moment she laid eyes on him. 
#BoyBye





I can't even begin to express how completely overcome with endless emotions I am with the look on Carol's face when she hears Daryl in the distance! That look of pure genuine joy that cannot be contained even in the midst of the worst of times. It's the first REAL smile I have seen on her beautiful face in awhile and she deserved every second of that sweet moment. I can never say enough how much the special bond that these two characters share move me, it's on a level that cannot really be put into words.
#HoldMe





Lastly I feel totally crushed over Shiva's sacrifice! I am a huge animal lover and she quickly became one of my very favorite characters. I can completely relate to the love that Ezekiel had for her and the pain of watching her die as I also recently lost a very special fur baby that meant the world to me. The level of brokenness that Ezekiel experienced was really hard to watch and I hope that with the help of the people that he still has left in his life he'll be able to overcome this.
#PainForDays




Overall this was by far my favorite episode of the season and also probably in my top 5 favorite episodes EVER!!!

I will be back next week with a recap of 8x05 so until then I hope you all have a fantastic week and know that you are loved and appreciated!

Huge Hugs,
-GG





    
  

No comments:

Post a Comment