Tuesday, March 7, 2017

DESIGN OF THE WEEK: "Fringe - Fauxlivia & Lincoln"






Hi Everyone,

It's that time of the week again to feature another new design! In case you missed last weeks "Design Of The Week" you can check it out by clicking this link.



Ok so let's get right to this weeks design.....





One of my favorite TV couples of all time is Fauxlivia and Lincoln from Fringe. I love all versions of them but the final one in which Lincoln from the Blueverse decides to stay on the Red side to be with Fauxlivia is my favorite. The fact that Fauxlivia lost the Lincoln on her side and that Lincoln lost the Olivia on his side (to Peter), just makes it all the more beautiful that fate allowed them to still find versions of each other to fall in love and grow old with.




Honestly the way they look at each other just makes me want to eat a rainbow or something. 😍



Ok I should probably stop now as I could fangirl about these two all day, and if you have never seen Fringe than I would highly recommend binging is as soon as possible. It is one of the best Sci Fi series of all time and has one of the best fandom families you will ever be apart of.




To view all the available products for this weeks design click here: Fringe - Fauxlivia & Lincoln


I hope my Fringe family enjoyed this weeks design. 💗 
Stay tuned for another new design next week!

-GG





No comments:

Post a Comment