Thursday, March 23, 2017

DESIGN OF THE WEEK: "LOST - You Found Me"








Hi Everyone,

It's time to feature another new design and in case you missed last weeks design, you can check it out by clicking here



Now lets dive right into this weeks.....






The series LOST was one of my first true TV obsessions. Not only did I enjoy trying to solve all the mysteries about the Island but I also got completely swept away by so many dynamic characters. I could find something to identify with about each one. When you look at each of their lives you realize that they were already lost before crashing on to the Island, as a matter of fact it took getting stranded for them to truly be found in the connections they made with each other.





















I am so grateful for the impact this show has had in my life and even still to this day it continues to inspire and move me in so many wonderful ways.




To view all the available products for this weeks design click here: LOST - You Found Me




I will feature another design next week, so until then I would love to hear what some of your favorite LOST moments are in the comments!

-GG





No comments:

Post a Comment