Wednesday, March 15, 2017

DESIGN OF THE WEEK: "Richonne - The Couple That Slays"






Hi Everyone,

It's time to feature another new design and in case you missed last weeks design, you can check it out by clicking here.


Now on to this weeks.....






Although "Caryl" is my favorite couple on TWD, I have to say that "Richonne" is a super close second. With Michonne losing her son and Rick losing his wife, I feel like they have been given a second chance at those roles. 


The healing that takes place when Michonne holds Judith for the first time is one of my favorite scenes of the entire series.




I also love the depth of Carl and Michonne's relationship.



She makes a wonderful mom to these two and watching their connections grow is one of my favorite things about the show.




 Lastly, the sparks between "Richonne" are so electric! I love that they can be really fun and playful but also serious when it counts. They give each other a reason to keep fighting, living and loving. What they share is beautiful and I would love to see Judith become a big sister soon! πŸ‘ΆπŸ’•







To view all the available products for this weeks design click here: Richonne - The Couple That Slays



I will be back with another design next week.
Thanks for reading!

-GG

No comments:

Post a Comment