Tuesday, May 23, 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY - MELISSA MCBRIDE





Hi Everyone,

I have been so excited about our Queen of the Apocalypse's birthday that it has taken me about a month to get this post completed as I wanted to make a video tribute and a new fan art design for this wonderful occasion! 




I have to start by saying that when I heard the song I used in this video for the first time, it instantly made me think of Carol and her journey so far. I loved how the song was not talking about losing someone, but that it was about losing yourself. Carol has definitely been down that road and the way she has handled it continues to inspire me everyday in my own battles. I love that by the end of this past season she chose to fight for her family and that the love she has for them was stronger than her need to isolate herself any longer. She cannot simply erase the bond that she has formed with them and is what ultimately saves her and brings her back.




I made this design to honor what a warrior Carol has become even though she did not think she could be, she always found the courage and strength for whatever situation she was put in. Which is another reason she is my favorite!
To view all the available products for this design click here.






Lastly if by the rare chance Ms. Mcbride reads this post I want to say.......

The love and passion that you put into Carol is so beautiful and truly touches my life in a deep and personal way. Thank you so much for all that you do for not only this character but also for the fans! Your light is something special and it touches us all. I hope you have the BEST birthday ever and know how much you are LOVED!




I think that about covers it for now so until next time.... 
Keep Calm and Carol On!

Love to all,
-GG



No comments:

Post a Comment